Thursday 18 December 2014

#9 Fisherman's Grotto

Wandering around Fisherman's Wharf saw us come across #9 Fisherman's Grotto, a well patronised seafood restaurant. After deciding to grab a seafood combination for $11, when I went to pay the bill I found it did not include tax, why not just advertise the full price? We ordered from the outside take-away servery so as to be able to walk around the wharf whilst eating, they told me they run two different menu. Needless to say, we didn't have to walk far, I was very surprised.


The size of the meal (I use the term meal sparingly) was tiny, the value for money nearly non-existent. We were caught in a tourist trap, so much for American sized portions, it didn't take us long to eat, there was essentially nothing special about this deep fried meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment