Wednesday 15 October 2014

Dropping a few kg

This is not my preferred method of shedding a few kg, yet it seems to be having the desired effects. Arriving back at the hotel full of port in Porto, Noriko wanted to head out for dinner, so off we went.

On what appeared to be a fairly uneventful meal, headed home and played on the tablets for a while before drifting off to sleep. Seems a fairly sedate evening so far, you would be correct in thinking, I was reasonably relaxed at this stage.

Sometime after midnight, that is when the stomach aches started kicking in. This I have been used to, for a couple of years leading in to having my gallbladder out, I spent most nights unable to sleep, my life is supposed to be different without a gallbladder diet wise without the stated organ, in most cases, it isn't.

This isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment