Sunday 12 October 2014

Madrid to Vigo

It was definately a night out, I looked at my watch and it was 3 am, I had consumed a considerable amount of alcohol. I had arrived half an hour early, sitting at the table running through some instructional design notes and consuming two glasses of wine before the next diner arrived, that was professor Rolf, the course instructor.

Getting slightly lost on the way home saw me travel a greater distance and added a further 15 mintues to my commute. Wandering through the streets as the bars and nightlife spilled out onto the road was worth the extra walk.

Home at 4 am, alarm set for 6 am, it wasn't going to be a long sleep, still two hours is two hours. A fast walk down to the train station, we have 30 minutes until our train departs. The train is not listed on the departure list, quickly into information, shit, not leaving from this station - you have to be joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment