Tuesday 21 October 2014

Taking the easy out of easyJet

Taking the easy out of easyJet is a fairly simply equasion unfortunately. I think this is an excellent low cost airline, things can spiral out of control in a low cost airline very quickly, this I found out for myself.


They are very hard to actually contact, navigate around their webpage and there is no option to contact them electronically. So I joinded their Facebook page and posted a request for them to personally contact me, initial contact was via Facebook chat. As they had double charged me, they then requested I send them my credit card details, expiry date, cvc code and other confidential information.

The other issue was they had not emailed my booking confirmation and I was unable to log into my account to obtain the relevant details, this was sorted fairly easy, took a couple of days but it was done.

Naturally, I said no way, such details are sent to websites via https 128 bit encryption, not a chance would I divulge such sensitive personal via Facebook chat. That totally confused them, I told them to send my booking details to my email account and I would forward to their accounts department.

That resulted in a no-reply email informing me the accounts department was backed up and will start to look into it in 7 - 10 working days. That was three weeks before the no-reply email was received, this was going to take a while - that I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment