Wednesday 11 June 2014

Milan trams

The trams running around Milan seem efficient and fast, they intertwine with traffic and seem a better option than driving around the city centre. I reckon trams are great, I can't for the life of me see why we don't utilise trams in Perth, we are so far behind the extensive public transport systems of Europe. Perth is such a car orientated city, the bus system is poorly used and adds to the congestion on the roads.


I noticed four series of trams, some of the older series trams look a real treat, I wonder if they are using older rolling stock as they haven't replaced yet or they just prefer the style of the older carriages.


Regardless of the quality of Milano trams, we decided to walk anyway, we had time and I enjoy the exercise - I need exercise too, plenty of it unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment