Thursday 19 June 2014

Munich street art

Whilst strolling down the River in Munich, walking down the ramp to the underpass, we were greeted with murals scralled on the walls.


I am no real fun of this so called street art, normally an artist is commissioned to create art selling it in order to make a living, maybe it is me being pedantic, art takes many forms, back when the impressionists started out, they wern't taken seriously either, so maybe it is just me. The NAZIs also described certain paintings as degenerate, destroying such works in the process, it is not my role to classify art or its worth, a whole industry revolves around art and its interpretation.


I know what I like and what I don't, authorities need to keep scrubbing and repainting walls as the need arises, no need in this underpass.

No comments:

Post a Comment