Friday 29 August 2014

A new dress

We were down the Barcelona marina complex, I was trying to hook onto free WiFi in the building and Noriko was running around looking at shops. Finally, I'm online and answering emails and reading the news, I don't want to be disturbed with such trivial things.

When Noriko returns and wants me to view two dresses she has tried on, I guessed my solitude is in danger. I also sense danger here, I am in a no win situation here, she wants to drag me into a deep dark world of indecision and regret. I'm not buying into this - no chance.

My obvious answer is buy both, then you can't be disappointed,  I then go about explaining to her that I will say this dress is better than that dress if it means getting out of there earlier.

To my delight, she did exactly that, off to now enjoy an illy double expresso in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment