Monday 11 August 2014

Berlin to Lyon

Hurtling through the French countryside at a tad just under 300 kph, I was felling less than supurb, I will hold Babette and this bunny she needed to feed responsible after my Saturday night in Berlin. I was able to focus on the speed of the train at times, I saw a max speed of 292 kph but I really missed the amazing French countryside wizzing past at breakneck speeds.

This is a shame, I was really looking forward to the views. When I woke up, I realised I was still drunk - this was a poor revelation, I would start sobering up on the train. Then the hangover would begin, I had hoped to see Roman architecture along the way. I have seen aquaducts in the past driving through the south of France, today I would be lucky to open my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment