Monday 4 August 2014

Bab's apartment

For us, this was excellent timing, my good friend Babette was yet to move into her new apartment, we were free to stay without disrupting her life too much. We were running low on cash and this was an opportunity to save a few Euro before embarking on the next phase of our trip.

I tried to get the apartment ready for her to move in, she had been paying rent since the start of May, we were getting to the end of June and he apartment was still vacant. Hopefully, we would both benefit here.

Needless to say, I really enjoyed spending time with her and young daughter, these are the moments that really make a trip. Instead of just hitting city for a day to a week, we gained a sense of belonging in this city.

I like Berlin, I like hanging with Babette even more.

It was a case of "Ich bin ein Berliner" for me, this, of course was way from the truth, but I was feeling relaxed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment